Thursday, June 30, 2011

Last Day of Industrial Training 2011~

I have a mixed feelings today. Maybe the readers will think I will feel so happy or sad that end of June 2011 is my last day for my industrial training at a site construction. Happy is because my holiday is coming soon. Sad is because like the project is like my baby, I need to leave it soon. I almost sat in the office for the hole day, except took 1 hour ++ to walk and check the men power of the project. It's not that today is my last day, I want to be more lazy but I need to compile all of my work done in to a file and hand over it back to my supervisor. I also take this opportunity to get all of the soft copies that I want from the office for my training report. I should do this on the last 3 days ago. It's quite last minute for me. I still face a few problems from a sub-contractor even though today is my last day of work. Actually, that is not my problems. I really want to use something to block his mouth from talking to me. I don't want to write something anger words on this post. I was really grateful with my supervisor because he helped me to edit the certificate that I request from the site and also the comments that he wrote on my survey form. I really appreciate it. I know that I done a lot of mistakes but still he forgive me. It's hard for a person to forgive and forget another person's mistakes. He has a very good patience. I was really happy that some of my seniors make a farewell lunch time for me. The staff at my work place treated me so well. I'm speechless. I felt so touch with it. Meanwhile, one of my senior said that I will be very happy & jump around after today because I won't be suffer to work at there anymore. She is 50% right only. After 5pm, we have a group photo and I felt guilty that my supervisor couldn't join us for the photo because he needs to handle a problem with a sub-contractor. But in the end, I managed give a appreciation card to him. I hope he will not get angry or laugh on the card. I was fortunate to have nice seniors & friends to work with for the past 3 months. Thanks to all of them. I'm quite sad. I will miss them and will visit there back once I'm free. . Holiday time but I need to finish up my report. =.=





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fai, am I that senior who said u will be jumping up anD down? Awww.... We will miss u la. Good luck in your future undertakings k. See ya around.

Jenn

ChiNg Fai said...

Haha~ Yeap~ I miss you all too now~ Thanks! Good luck in your career too~ Take care~ ;)

ijaLVhadi said...

Ching Fai..i'm so frustrated coz didn't take photo only 2of us...when your come over to site ofis next week...kite take photo banyak2 ok!!!

ChiNg Fai said...

Sure~ ;)