Saturday, June 18, 2011

18th June 2011

I reached quite early today. The road was smooth to drive. As usual, went for a site walk with the management staff. I can see the managers were discussing on how to solve the problems on the spot at site. Fast & efficient. But today took the longest time to finish the walk from 8.30am-11.30am. I felt exhausted. the site is look cleaner after the workers done the housekeeping on the last Thursday. I confirmed with my visiting lecturer & he will arrive at 2.00pm. But suddenly one of my managers bring us for a lunch to a place that need to use 30 minutes to reach there. Then after that, need to go to a timber frame factory for a visit. Without delaying the time, I called my lecturer to change the time. I felt so guilty when I asked my lecturer to change the time to meet and I hope that he will not get angry. I would like to apologize him for the inconvenience caused. When my lecturer arrived, I introduced him to my supervisor. My lecturer would like to have a close discussion with my supervisor and asked to wait outside for a while. Actually I'm quite nervous that what questions that my lecturer will ask to my supervisor. After the discussion, my supervisor asked me to enter the meeting room. My supervisor said it will alright. He told me that he said what have I done during my internship & all of the comments were good comments. I was so grateful & really appreciate his help. My lecturer was good also. He asked about my majors points that I learned during the internship. I even brought him to see the mock-up room of the hotel where other people can't see it until the project is finish. I was asking him about the final year project. He told me that if can, he asked me to propose my own title according the field or electives that I want to pursue. I think I need to start to find details & read some journals to create my own title. I'm not sure I can do it or not but I will try. If I can't, then I need to select the titles from my lecturers. I started to miss my job although I haven't finish my internship. Time really flies fast. After my work, I thought I want to meet a friend & have a dinner together. Unfortunately, I asked few friends but all of them are busy or only have limited time to meet. So, no choice, went back home and eat fast food. Home is the best place to rest & to be alone. Home sweet home~





No comments: