Thursday, June 02, 2011

2nd June 2011

I think my seniors read my blog already. Even one of them told me that not to post any confidential information at here. I understand the term of private & confidential. I only write what I feel during my work time. Meanwhile, I think my concentration is getting low. I do not know why. When somebody talk to me, my mind will like flying without wings. Maybe it is the early month. After 3 pm, almost all of the managers are not in the office. I heard they went to HQ for a meeting. Not only at my workplace, other site which 1 of my classmates who works in the same company wrote on her twitter that her managers went to HQ too. I think something big announcement need to be inform. Before I finished my work, my colleague told me that he is hungry & asked me whether I am hungry or not. I think I already immune with the hungriness because I used to eat my dinner around 9-10pm. I think it is not a healthy lifestyle. It will come back to normal after this month. While on my way to LRT station, I saw one of my college friends. I was surprised when I saw him. He still looked the same. I was surprised that he is dating with his partner. I was happy for him because he found his partner to share his life & time. He asked me about my relationship status. Haha~ I even joked with him & asked him to recommend some girls to me. But he said don't have. Too bad... Hahaha~ Lastly, I;m wondering why some of my friends no need to work on tomorrow because if I'm not mistaken, there is no public holiday.



No comments: