Tuesday, June 14, 2011

14th June 2011

For 2 days, I couldn't manage to get a seat when I take use KTM to go to my work place. Not like last week, can sit & sleep for minutes before I reach the destination. I didn't feel any earthquake today even though I'm on a high rise building. Maybe I focused too much on my works. I faced multitasks & I need to settle it by today. There was a task I scared the most since the beginning of my internship. But I have no choice. I still need to do it. I still haven't start to write my internship report. I was requested by a senior to write the report before I leave. I understand & agree my senior's opinion because at least they can check my report & will help me to correct the content or to put more information in the report. Meanwhile, I was lucky because I witnessed the way to measure the moisture on the floor before the time flooring installation & will going to see the installation on tomorrow morning. I was worry about the rain. I hope there will be no leakage again in the building.

No comments: