Wednesday, June 29, 2011

29th June 2011

I managed to go to work but I feel my body still weak. I need to walk slowly. Some of my colleagues asked about my condition. Thanks for their concern. I absent to work for 2 days only but there were few changes happened at my workplace. I was surprised the general manager visit my workplace this morning. But I think he concern more on the link bridge project. I received a sms from my classmate and he told me that he couldn't find a person to substitute a place for the Singapore trip. I think all of the members need to pay extra to cover up the expanses. I hope my friend manage to find a person. I brought my hard disk today to transfer all the files that I save during my internship time. I realized that I didn't do much on paper works or key in data and save it in the computer. I do more on checking and mapping. I couldn't go back on time just now. I need to arrange the workers to shift some materials. I don't I'm lucky or not. I can't use some of the workers because their superior need them back to do something else urgently. Therefore, my job is delayed. One of my seniors chatted with me before I left. My senior told me about his suggestion on floor master. I agree with the suggestion because this method can control each floors in order. Lastly, one of the managers asked about my last day and my industrial report. I feel guilty for not starting my report and let him for a look before I leave. Tomorrow is my last day to work. I hope it goes well.




No comments: