Thursday, June 16, 2011

16th June 2011

While on my way to KL, there was a minor traffic jam near to the Nanyang Siang Pau factory due to the opposite road accident. I'm wondering why the drivers slow down their cars & want to see the accident. During the morning exercise, I saw the PM walked to the main gate twice while we were doing the morning exercise. Suddenly, there was a man who wore the same uniform entered the site. I thought he is a staff from the headquarters who come here for a check up. PM asked me to bring him up to the office. For my sight, he looks mature & tough for me. I heard one of the seniors said that he will assisting my supervisor. Luckily there is a permanent staff to help my supervisor. He told me that today is his first day to work as an engineer and I predict that his age is around 23 or 24. But to my surprise, he is younger than me! I felt so old. After the lunch time, I went to the meeting room to make a call to KTM to ask about the tickets to Singapore for the end of July. I accidently disturbed my supervisor rest in the room. I felt so guilty & apologize to him. The new schedule & price for the ticket is still pending for that month and will only know in 15 days time. I'm quite scared that the tickets will sold out fast and I couldn't buy the tickets. What a good service. At evening, I need to stay back for a while to monitor the workers to do the housekeeping. I asked my colleague to accompany me because the day is dark & I don't want to be alone. The new staff also want to join us. The condition on each floors are getting cleaner. Just some of the materials didn't arrange it properly. I felt guilty for letting them to followed me up too late night. I hope they will not feel bad on me. Tomorrow will be on leave. Will be back on Saturday~



No comments: