Wednesday, June 01, 2011

1st June 2011

I felt so tired today even though I slept for 7 hours on yesterday night. Maybe I didn't exercise for a long time. Oh yes. I doomed. I haven't practice to run for the upcoming marathon. I work daily except on Sunday. Sunday is my rest day. I lazy to go out & jog. I checked back the repair works on the defects wall & I heard a lot of methods, reasons & excuses on the inspection. I was confused because I don't know the real way to check it. Furthermore, the sub-contractors like to do taichi their faults to each other. Yesterday, LKC asked me whether I want to watch the beginning of the link bridge phase 2 but need to stay back until the early morning. Furthermore, no need to sleep & need to continue the works. That means no need to sleep for a night. I told him that I will consider it but he said no need to consider & should go for it. Meanwhile, there were few seniors asked me that when I will going to finish my internship. I still have 3 weeks++ left. I still haven't decide my extension of my internship..



No comments: