Thursday, June 09, 2011

9th June 2011

So embarrassed this morning. After my morning coffee before I enter the site. I saw a lot of workers stranded outside of the main gate. It was like a mass gathering to boycott something. When I reached the gate, the security personal doesn't allowed me to enter because I didn't wear my safety helmet. No wonder everyone were outside here. I told him that my helmet is in the office & same goes to the workers. They should allow us to enter. He told me that need to be fair & square. It was so embarrassed I need to stand with the workers & wait for them to open the gate. He need to follow his boss instruction. Even some of my seniors were surprised about it. One of them even called the PM to clarify about it. After few minutes later, the security personals opened the gate & let us to enter the site. My senior joked that we need to carry the helmet everywhere even when we go back home or come to the site. Haha~ For the first time, I saw a sub-contractor's workers are getting lesser due the company's problem. No work progress except do the housekeeping jobs. This will cause a delay for the completion of the works. While on my way back home, I managed to get a seat. Not many people take KTM just now. I think most of the people are having Thursday night out. In the train, there was a guy who sat beside me & eat his bread. I was like ARGH~~ How could he eats his bread next to me~ He shouldn't eat because it is against the law if he do so & makes me so hungry~~





No comments: