Saturday, June 04, 2011

3rd June 2011

Another normal working day for me. Nothing serious case happen to me. Just need to rushed some of things that need to be settle before 4pm just now. Now I realized that I follow my supervisor's instruction. Work on the site for 60% & in the office for 40%. Sometimes 80% on site & 20% in the office. No wonder I didn't gain weigh. I'm getting thinner. Meanwhile, there was a war between my seniors about an issue. All of the staff just keep quiet & I was pretending to do my paper works. For my opinion, it's better to solve a problem or issue peacefully. One my seniors told me even a client will get angry until smashed the table. =.=

Before I sign off, I informed my manager that I would like to join the team for the link bridge launching on next week. It will be a night job & need to stay at the site for a whole day. The reason that I want to join because I want to get some information on how they launch the bridge. I hope I have the energy to stand for that night. After signed off, I went to BPP to meet my unimates. I was late because due to traffic jam. I used the wrong road. But fortunately, I still can meet them & get some updates from them about their working life. I still thinkingg how long I want to work for my internship. Should I enjoy my holiday?

It has been 5 months I didn't watch orchestra performance. I can't wait for the concert tonight. I hope it will be enjoyable.




No comments: