Sunday, June 05, 2011

4th June 2011

Happy Birthday to SPB Yang Di-Pertuan Agong. Long Live the King! I hope our country will continue to have a good, prosperity & peace nation. Yesterday evening was a good time for me. I managed to watch the Bravo Broadway at Petronas Philharmonic Hall, KLCC. I didn't watch an orchestra show since the Music of the Spheres show or last 6 months ago. The tickets were sold out. Almost all of the seats were occupied. It was a different concert that I watched previously. Thanks to my lecturer who helped me to book the tickets so that I can watch the show with a good price. This concert was much more relax & the songs soothe my ears. I'm glad that my friends were enjoying it too. The were 22 songs & the songs that I like most is the Mamma Mia! Medley & West Side Story- Overture. One my unimates suggested that I should go to KL Pac & watch some of the shows. I will check & try to go there soon. After the show, planned to go to Skybar for a look but unfortunately, the place is full. So, I followed my friends went to a place to sing until the late night of the day or I should write until the early morning of the day. I reached back home around 4.30am. Luckily I managed to reach home safely. Thanks to the coffee that I drank. Today will be a rest day for me. I need to settle few problems before the day ends. Have a good Sunday~




No comments: