Monday, June 20, 2011

20th June 2011

I had a stomachache when I arrived in the office this morning. I had no choice but need to use the site toilet. I think I have a habit to check the yesterday work progress on the site after the morning exercise & briefing and before the staff meeting. It was quite rush because I only have 20 minutes to check before the meeting starts. I was surprised that 1 of my colleagues asked me 'How are you?'. Actually I don't know I should answer I'm fine or not. But in the end, I just told him honestly that I'm not fine due to stomachache. My workload is increasing even though the days for me to work is are getting lesser. Sometimes I can feel my head is going to explode soon because I can't solve a big problem with an immediate solution. I felt weird during the evening time. Most of the staff signed off early. Maybe they thought there is a routine fogging session or maybe today is the Monday Blue~ When I was in the KTM, I read today's newspaper & there was a quote that makes me feel alert:

"Pride often causes us to write our own death sentence."

Do you agree with it?




2 comments:

CY said...

why do not have blog for 19th ? ><

ChiNg Fai said...

Lazy to write :P