Wednesday, June 15, 2011

15th June 2011

I just realized that I lost 4kg & my pant is really loose now. Even my belt can't tight the pant well. It was so amazing. Work on construction site can make you slim. I was happy that my visiting lecturer called me in the morning before the staff meeting. But I feel a little bit nervous what will be the questions that my lecturer will ask to my supervisor. During the meeting, all of the staff were being informed that there will be a Safety & Health Audit on this coming Friday. I think every seniors will face pressure because they need to maintain the site safe & clean. From this training, I learnt something is very important. Whenever you plan a thing earlier, don't ever think that it will run smoothly. You may face a problem & it will cause a delay to finish the task. The best way to solve this problem is to have a backup plan. Sometimes I feel frustrated when I face this kind of situation because I don't have enough time to think the backup plan. Maybe I need to be more calm. I miss the yoga too much. One day I need to practice it & get my flexibility & patience back. Meanwhile, I heard the police siren so many times. From morning until the evening. I don't know what happen. Maybe there is a dignitary in the city centre. When I talked with a sub contractor's supervisor, he told me that sub-contractors are great liars. He told me to becareful. I agree with him. I need to be smarter than them so that I will be the winner for the game. This is what I applied when I faced a situation where there was another sub-contractor asked me to help him to give the number of his workers before he write down his daily report & give it to my supervisor. Although I check the men power everyday but I will not give the answer to him. He think I'm a kind or stupid person anymore. Hahaha~ I told him that I didn't check it & you may ask my colleague. In the end he called his workers to see the amount.




No comments: