Monday, June 06, 2011

端午节

I would like to wish 端午节快乐 to all of of the Chinese readers. Today I was late to work for the second time. Thanks to KTM I was late for 30 minutes. It is unusual for me to be late for something. But luckily, I managed to attend the staff meeting & get the updates from the managers & seniors. Sometimes, I feel so angry when the workers didn't do the things that I want. They think they are very smart until cause a lot of troubles. After lunch, 1 of the managers gave a rice dumpling to everyone. I was surprised about it. When I send the inspection form to the consultant, the MEP consultant asked when I will finish my internship. I told him the exact date. He said it's really fast. I agree with him, time flies fast. I thought I can go back home on time today but I failed. I need to check some of the problems that occurred.

Lastly, I would like to wish one of my unimates a Happy Birthday! May your wish come true. Stay healthier & stronger.




The gift that he gave it to me~ 2 years old~






No comments: