Saturday, June 25, 2011

25th June 2011

Today is the longest time I ever had to join the site visit with the management staff. It took a half day to finish the visit. Took 1 hour to check all of the things for a level. Some of the plans that I should execute were changed. I don't know what to say but I still need to go on. One of the things I felt funny & sad. One of the seniors called my name wrongly. The funny thing is am i look like another person? The sad thing is I already work for almost 3 months. But I understand why my senior called it wrong. Work in the hectic environment is not really good even though the pay is really high. For myself, I also call a person's name wrong and even called a women 'He' or 'Him'. I thought I can go back on time so that I can rest early tonight. But my fate is to work overtime today. I feel quite stress at that time. I need to settle the tasks as soon as possible so that I can go back home before 7pm. I managed to finished it before 6.30pm. But I faced another situation. I drove at the wrong road. I shouldn't use the Imbi Road to go back. There was a traffic jam. Not only in the city centre, but the Federal Highway was the same. I decided to stop by 222 Road at Petaling jaya to take away some food for my dinner. I chose the wrong step. I should go back to my home there & buy other food. A lot of people eat the stall. I waited 30 minutes for the food. I only reached home 2 hours later. I'm worry about tomorrow's activity. I didn't practice my jog for months. =.=


I'm wondering how he can stand the heat~




No comments: