Friday, June 17, 2011

17th June 2011

I applied on leave today is to visit the Bukit Tagar Sanitary Landfill, the largest landfill in Malaysia. I don't want to miss this opportunity to learn more about waste treatment plant. The place is really smells good I reached there. The management even served the breakfast to the students. Imagine how I eat with the pungent smell. The presentation from the management is good. Simple but informative. Actually I almost forget the waste treatment plant process. I need to refresh it & other electives back once I finish my internship. The landfill is really big. There are 17 phases that can be used to fill the waste for 40 years. I was happy & satisfied with the trip. After the trip, I met my ex-roommate. I glad to see him in a good condition. Sometimes is good to meet old friends. Can share our experiences & thoughts. My university organized a inter-club bowling competition. I went there to support my comrades & in the end, I play with them. I realized that my bowling skill is getting bad. Probably I need to practice to play weekly in the future but where to find money to play? Haha~ Tomorrow will be a big day for me because my visiting officer will visit me. I'm not sure I prepare or not but I will do my best to tell him what I learn & do during my internship. Cross my fingers~


I found out my friend's quote & it's really influence my thoughts now:

"Life can show no mercy, it can tear your soul apart"

Do you agree with it?




No comments: