Wednesday, June 08, 2011

8th June 2011

When I read the newspaper in the morning, I was surprised that there was a women sacrifice her own body to appease her boyfriend. In the end, her boyfriend broke up with her because he cannot stand with her body wounds after the operation. Love is really blind.

Everyday got problems occur. It depends on myself whether I can solve it fast, steady or slow. If slow, it will cause a delay for the project. My colleague was complaining about one of the sub contractors tricked/fooled him. I can sensed that he is really angry about it. Same goes to me when I was just started my work at there. I really want to use my fist to give them a gift. but now, based on my little experience, I know how to tackle this problem.

I thought I can go back early. But due to heavy rain just now, I need to wait the rain stop. I was worried that each floors in the building will get flood. I helped my supervisor to check half of the building whether every floors are wet or not. Luckily, the water leaks until level 12 only. If the water leaks until level 6, it will be a big headache for everyone because the floor timber installation will starts in few days time.

I still considering about my extension time. Pending~


Imagine, if so many people wait at the station & the train is full of people when it arrives. How it would be for those who waited at there? I squeeze you. You squeeze me. A normal life for those travel with the public transport.






No comments: