Sunday, June 26, 2011

26th June 2011

Woke up at 3.30am. Slept 5 hours only. I think it is not sufficient rest for a person who need to jog for a marathon. I follow the guidelines of the marathon. I eat my breakfast fully & drink a lot of water. My sis parked her car at her office & walked to KLCC to take the shuttle bus. I saw some of the participants waited at there. Almost everyone wore the green t-shirt. I thought the bus that I ride will exactly stop at the assemble area but the driver stopped at the Jalan Tun Tan Siew Sin. Alot of the participants need to walk from the road, pass through the Masjid Jamek LRT Station, then reach the Dataran Merdeka. But for those who join the 10km run, they need to walk further up to Jalan Parlimen. I think need to walk almost 2km. what a good morning warm up. I saw one of my secondary school friends at there. He looks very fit to me. I saw a lot of girls & women joined the race. Hahaha~ Some readers will know what am I thinking of. The emcee of the marathon still sleepy. He informed the participants that the run will starts at 7pm. Haha~ I thought all of us will start our run at 7am. I just know that the road that I should run is really long. I need to run from Jalan Parlimen>KL Sentral>Brickfields>Jalan Syed Putra>KL Train Station>National Mosque>Bird Park>Police Museum>Bank Negara>Sogo>Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman>Dataran Merdeka. The total of the run is 10.6km. When the race is started, there was a light rain. But luckily, it was a while only. I managed to finish the run. I thought I will fail to do it because I didn't run for a long time. Like what my friend told me, just run for fun. I really enjoyed the run and I will join back on next year. I need to practice to jog back right after my training so that I can build up my stamina. After the run, I faced few problems. My camera is officially sick and I cannot use it. I need to send it for repair. I'm doom. I can't take my final pictures at my work place. Meanwhile, my left knee area is so pain. I can't walk properly. I walk like an old man without a walking stick. Lastly, my 'beloved' friends, Flu & Phlegm are visiting me. I don't now whether I can work tomorrow or not. I hope I recover soon because I haven't take any MC leave during my training time.


CF's Tag~

Joined the 10km Run~

Almost finish. Thanks to the Cheer Leaders~




No comments: