Tuesday, June 21, 2011

21st June 2011

Most of the managers were not in the office for the whole morning until afternoon. Many readers thought I can take this opportunity to be lazy but unfortunately I can't. Too much of works I need to finish it before I end my training. I feel that I didn't work well during my training time. I realized that I always do careless mistakes until it cause the problems. Meanwhile, I was wondering why the weather still hazy at my hometown. The smell almost same like my workplace, smelly & dusty. I remember there was a Mechanical & Electrical consultant told me that the dust from construction will cause a blockage to the lungs if we expose to the dusty site area too much. I'm quite scared about this situation because I seldom wear the safety mask. Actually it's not a safety mask but it is a surgical mask. I hope my mum's home cook soup can cure the dust in my lung. Actually I don't have the mood to write today's post longer. I'm quite dissatisfied with my performance. I can't wait for the few trips~





No comments: