Thursday, June 23, 2011

22nd & 23rd June 2011

Yesterday not free to write a post because I was in my university for the whole night. I attended a alumni gathering organized a student club.I was happy & grateful to a lecturer who helped the club to organize the event & it was a successful event. I would like to thank him for helping the club to organize the event. I managed to get some information from the seniors & I met a senior who currently work in the same company with me. Meanwhile, at my workplace, I faced the sound of music for being 'good' enough to do my task. It was my big mistake to let other people to cross over me. Until today, I scold a supervisor from a sub-contractor for not fulfilling my request to do something on time. Actually I don't want to scold but I have no choice. It's really pissed me off. I wish I can use my legs to kick & use my hand to punch their face. I really miss my taekwondo training last time. Release the anger & tension to the kicking pad. Tomorrow until next Monday, my supervisor will not be around. I received few tasks from him to do on this weekend. My colleague saw the list & commented that my tasks are many & he offered to help me. I appreciate his offer but I think I can manage it by myself. I hope so.. I think after tomorrow, some of my unimates will celebrating the end of their training. I still have a week left. I think I need to start to get all of the information I want from the seniors before I leave.

May tomorrow will be a good day~



No comments: