Tuesday, June 07, 2011

7th June 2011

Same routine. Continue to do my same works. I agree with my supervisor. We need to firm with our time management. When the sub-contractors give a random time to finish their task, we need to ask them precisely which day & what time they can complete their task. If can, the main contractor fix the time for them. Meanwhile, a lot of people who work there asked me about when is my last day. My supervisor started to ask whether I want to extend my training period or not. He gave me a time to consider. I am still thinking whether I want to extend or not. I was surprised that my colleague is playing with me. While we were doing the inspection on the IBS wall defects. He used the L-rule & poke me. I was like =.=

While on my way back, I stopped at KL Sentral so that I can take the KTM train on time. It was really 'COOL' to take KTM today. A lot of people in the train can touch you freely and for guys, this is your opportunity. Actually, I'm joking. You will get molest by other people & need to becareful with your belongings. Tomorrow the launching has been postponed to this coming Saturday. I can't wait to see how they work on it.

P/S: I really don't like when people who didn't reply my sms.






No comments: