Friday, June 24, 2011

24th June 2011

I felt weird today without the presence of my supervisor. I'm all by myself. I need to coordinate a sub-contractor to do their works & check their progress alone. I had a meeting with him in the evening & to assigned him what he should do for tomorrow. It's really to arrange it for him because his company is facing insufficient materials on the site. But I can't care too much because that is not my problem. I still remember a senior to told me, never ask anyone about their problems. It is better to tell your own problems that obstructed by others so that you can solve your problems rather than add more problems to yourself when you ask anyone's problem. Today I scold the sub-contractor again but this time with a lower tone. I told him that I get scolded by my manager about the sub-contractor's slow progress every morning and I don't want to get scold & end my training peacefully. Actually I lied to him so that he can ask his workers to do the work that I want immediately. How innocent am I~ ;) Meanwhile I just realized that I supposed to end my training today. Hahaha~ So fast. And for this month, I almost work overtime everyday. It's not that I like but I need to take extra time to finish off my paper works. I don't want to bring back home & do it. If I bring it back home, I think I don;t have the energy to do so. I prefer to write my daily blog, watch television or sleep early. Before I ned this post, I'm facing a big problem. I didn't practice to jog & the marathon is on this Sunday. Maybe I just walk like a model on that day. ;)





No comments: