Monday, June 27, 2011

27th June 2011

I would like to announce that I'm officially sick. I feel so unhappy with my body condition now. Whole body ache. Sore throat. Head & neck feel heavy. My site works still not finish yet. I can't go to work. I felt myself like a squid now. It is a long time I didn't get sick & today is my 'lucky' day. Went to my hometown clinic that I used to go last time. The Doctor still looks the same. Everytime meet him, he sure ask about my academic status & share his daughter's success. =.=

I sleep most of the time. But I was disturbed by the sub-contrators' phone calls all the time. I regretted for not switching off my handphone. Work is work. No choice. When I watched the Oprah's Show, I just only know that JK Rowling faced a bad life previously before she becomes fame with her Potter's series. One of her quotes: "It is impossible to live without falling at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all. In which case, you fail by default". Nice quote. I think she is a very strong woman. I'm not sure I will recover tomorrow. I hope I will.





No comments: