Tuesday, July 05, 2011

4th July 2011

Dear reader(s),

Did you miss my blog?

I didn't write any post for the last 3 days ago. I still wake up early although I didn't work at there anymore. I didn't pass down my job well. I feel dissatisfied for myself. I would like to apologize to him. I just read the testimonial wrote by him before I send it to the headquarters in the morning. I was so lucky to have him as my superior. He really helped me. If I will work back at the same company, he will be the first person that I will thank too. Exactly 3 months after I entered the headquarters building on the last 4th April 2011. But this time, I need to say goodbye to the company. I'm not sure I will work back there or not. Only God knows. ;) After I passed all of the testimonials & uniforms, I had my lunch with my coursemate who also works in the same company. I just realized that one for the stalls which sell the mixed rice is quite good and the price is reasonable. How fortunate to those who works in the headquarters. After my lunch, I went to the medical centre to visit my ex-colleague. When I saw him, I feel pain for him. He had rashes on his skin. It's really suffer for a person who diagnosed dengue fever and stay in the hospital will be very discomfort. I'm very lucky not to have the Aedes virus at my previous work place. I hope he will recovering soon. I managed to watch Transformer just now. It was better than last edition. Got some humours in the movie. There was a change for a trip to Penang. One of my coursemates couldn't go for it. I'm not sure I want to continue to join or not....




No comments: