Sunday, July 31, 2011

31st July 2011

It has been 18 days I didn't write a post at here. Green Camp 2011 just ended on last weekend. I can see the true colours from this camp. A lot of happy and sad moments happened during the planning days until the camp day. From frustration to satisfaction. Although can't reach the objectives of the camp, but I still very happy that the camp goes well. I do not want to write so long about the journey of the camp. It was my last event before I retired from the co-curriculum in my university life. Relieved & Relax. I really appreciate to those who helped and organized the camp by sacrificing their energy and their precious time. I hope this camp will give some information for the committee members on how to face the real working life in the future. now, I can fully concentrate on my industrial training report, plan my time table on next semester, to find information on my final year project, to finalize my internship trip, plan my graduation trip and find a partner. Any pretty girls want to introduce to me? Hahaha~ I'm just joking with the partner issue. No time & courage for it although my family members ask me to go for it if I found any pretty girls. For my industrial training report, I just managed to finish 10% only. I wasted my first month. After my internship trip, I need to increase my speed to finish it. Yesterday was my second last time table pre-registration in my university life. There was a confusion on the online registration. I don't know how to update my study plan for my last semester. Meanwhile, I'm not sure I can register for the elective subject that I wanted. I hope I can get it. For my final year project, I have decided to get a title from a lecturer. I think I do not have the capability to propose my own title. I will not reveal which field that I want to proceed first. Readers will guess maybe I will go for structure, geotechnical or even environment. See how it goes. About my internship trip, I will be going to somewhere tomorrow. Somewhere that I went 10 years ago. I hope the trip will be fun with 5 men & 2 women. I would like to suggest a graduation trip with my classmates. I'm not sure how but I hope we will have a trip before we start our working life. After the camp, I went back home. My family decided to subscribe new package from Astro. My old habit is back. I addicted to drama series back. I watched 2 drama series for the past 4 days. From morning until at midnight. Luckily I'm on holiday. If I'm still studying during my secondary school time back and watch television in this way, I think I'm doom. I haven't pack my things for tomorrow trip. Last minute preparation again.



This song makes me wild~ Still haunting in my mind~




No comments: