Wednesday, July 13, 2011

13th July 2011

First of all, I would like to wish Happy Birthday to my Good Friend! I hope he stay healthy and strong all the while and I'm still waiting for his wedding invitation card. Hahaha~

Actually, I felt so stress today. I thought I can use my last holiday in my university time to do my industrial training report, find information for my final year project or even go for few trips to other places. I just started my report. Still have a long way to go. I haven't make up my mind yet about my final year project. Which field I should go. I'm not an elite student. I have insufficient of information to propose a title. I think I will going to select the titles instead. Another matter is the elective subjects that I want to choose for my final year studies. When I compare my university and other universities, my university didn't provide the elective subjects that I want. Only limited subjects. Meanwhile, I'm helping my juniors to organize a camp. There were a not of problems. When a problem solved, another problem occurs. Luckily, I had a training from my previous work place. Everyday need to face the infinity problems. I learn that patience is the main way to solve the problems. Second is your creative thinking. I still pray to God and hope that the program will runs well.

I really want to enjoy my holiday~ How?



No comments: