Wednesday, July 06, 2011

6th July 2011

Actually I have nothing to write since my industrial training ended on last week. But still, I want to write so that I can improve my writing skills (I think it still bad.. Haha~). I received few sms from my unimates about the updates of the camp & club. I'm happy because they are responsible for their task although my handphone keep beeping with the message tone. I really hope that the camp goes well. My mind was haunted by this song:


I think I listen to this song more than 10 times today. I almost cry for this song. It's our fight. It's our fight to survive in the society. Only the strongest will survive. Agree or disagree?

Meanwhile, I received a replied email from a company. It's about the visit that I planned for August. Sometimes I don't like to reply formal emails. It's quite stressful because I can't write freely. I need to be cautious on what I write. I think I'm not in a good position. I scared that I will receive another reply from other company for the visit. There will be two same visit. I'm not good in planning. It is hard for me to plan a program flow for a trip. I'm not familiar with the place. But luckily, thanks to Google Map. I have a random idea to plan the flow. As long as my friends & I know how to speak in English, I think we still can visit the place easily. I noticed that today there were a lot of roadblocks in the city. It caused a massive jam for some roads. I think there will be more roadblocks tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. I'm wondering what will happen on this coming Saturday. A peaceful day? Or a chaotic day?



No comments: