Tuesday, July 12, 2011

11 July 2011

I was home alone. I started my industrial training report by writing the first chapter. I was quite stress when I'm using the Microsoft Word. I don't know how to adjust the page numbering that I want. But in the end, I managed to do it by browsing all of the icons on the software. The weather was not in good condition. The haze is back. Not a good day for an outdoor activity. I went back to my university to settle my application for hostel and met an officer from the student affair centre. Luckily, all the things were settled according to my plan. I had 3 hours need to wait before the meeting starts. I went to my university to check and reply the emails and other stuff. The connection is still the same. Haha~ I had a good time to chat with my ex-boss. It's regarding from studies to club to personal matters. I was glad that he gives his opinion to me. I know what should I do next. During the meeting, I felt disappointed with the committee members' punctuality. For readers' information, actually a person attitude can be determine by his/her punctuality of time. Maybe readers may think I'm a typical Chinese or Japanese Man who concern about time. Yes~ I am~

I was thinking back am I on the right track to lead people to achieve something? But I think no need to think too much already. As long as I get the product that I want. I will be satisfied with myself. Sometimes I feel sad when my plan is fail but I have no choice. The show must go on.




No comments: