Friday, July 08, 2011

8th July 2011

This morning, I went to my previous workplace to get something. On my way to go there by car, the road is busy as usual. A lot of cars. I didn't see any road blocks yet. But still, I stopped at Taman Jaya to take LRT to avoid the traffic jam in the city centre. When I reached KLCC, I can see that there a lot of people are till enjoying with their shopping, mainly the tourists. My previous workplace is still the same. But less people work in the office. I heard from my ex-colleague said that another staff attacked by the Aedes virus and received the Dengue Fever. I hope he will recover soon. I think almost everyone in the office are worry about the condition of the site. Not only there got a lot of mosquitoes but my own house is included. These few days, a lot of mosquitoes like to bite me especially my white chick legs. I'm not a good mosquito killer. They are really lucky to have me as their meal. =.=

My supervisor & seniors are still treating me well. I'm quite bad by telling them that I'm enjoying my holiday. I know that they really want to have a holiday but they need to work to finish the project. They even asked me about whether I manage to get the information that I want for my industrial training report. They told me that if I still need any extra information, I can come back to the site and find them for help. They are really good and still welcome me back to visit the site. I waited them for lunch time. It was funny to listened to them about tomorrow's rally. I think all of the main roads in KL will be block by the police and it's quite hard for those who will working to drive their cars in to the city centre tomorrow. I think, they should take on leave tomorrow so that they won't face any chaotic moment in the city centre. After the lunch, I went to a shop to buy an engrave wooden souvenir gift for my Singapore trip. I thought it will be cheap but I was wrong. Haha~ But I think is alright because the quality of the gift is good enough to impress the receiver. I received a call from the camera shop and the seller told me that my camera is repaired already. Luckily, I don't need to fork out any money for the repair works because it was under the warranty. I can use my camera back soon~ ;)

While on my way back to home, I can't resist to buy a mille crepe at somewhere in PJ. I have the random idea on how to find the cafe. After searching for a while, I managed to find it. For those who are not familiar with PJ area, it is quite hard to find this cafe. Thanks to my ex-colleague, I managed to find it. If compare between this mille crepe and Malacca's mille crepe, I still prefer the Malacca's one. But still, I like to eat it because it's sweet enough to make my day happy. I really like to eat cakes especially the cheesecake. I wish I can eat it for my tea time everyday. Then I will become a Big Fat Tall Guy~ Haha~

Since all the roads in KL will be block soon, I think it's better for everyone to stay at home or at least if you want to go for window shopping, you may go to Klang. Hahaha~



This is the shop~


The vanilla mille crepe~ Yummy~ :D







P/S: I think I will not going to write daily at here for now. Maybe will continue the routine back in the future~ lol

No comments: