Friday, May 29, 2009

Project's Progression (Part II)

Last 3 days ago were hectic...Need to practice the forum & compiled the folio...Luckily, all of my groupmates finished their jobs on time...Thanks to them...I used almost 2 days to compiled the folio...It's not an easy job...About the forum presentation...almost every day need to practice the same dialog for the presentation...before the day of presentation, there were few problems to do the decoration...got alot of ideas from the group members....but with some toleration, all of the things done well...Due to finish up the decoration, I skipped a compulsory forum 'live' in the hall on last tuesday night..haha...actually I lied...I went to swimming pool with my housemates...lazy to go the forum...Its like wasting my time to listen what the panellist talk...On the last wednesday, the day when my group need to do the forum presentation...got some troubles happened again..1 of my group member bought the shorter cloth(kain) to do the curtain & table cloth...Luckily, the other group members found a long table with the cloth stiched on it...So...hehe...we took it & tare the cloth out & make it as a decoration...hahaha...this was my 1st time to steal something in university..haha...About the presentation, I felt quite nervous because the marks for the presentation is 25%...quite high actually...But, after my group presentation...I felt so relieved...I felt my body lighter...phew...But the lecturer told us that my group present like a "pembaca berita"...haha....I think is because the tables arranged straightly, not curve enough..haha..but overall is good....phew.....really relieved...About the folio, I asked my "penolong" to check it back because on thursday I'm going to have a seminar...But the due date is on next week thursday, so still got time to check it...And now, I'm just waiting for my final exam...haha..1st time just need to take 1 paper for the final exam only...hahaha...I hope I can score well...

~ Relieved ~

P/S: I hope I'm not going to become a group leader again for the moral subject on next semester...

No comments: