Monday, May 11, 2009

MARDI

Last thursday, went to MARDI to give the letter to the PA for the Director...Hope that they will give the permision for group member to visit the department on monday, 11 May 2009...The PA told me that she will call me tomorow, friday in the afternoon...So, on last friday...while I was watching a movie, my hand hold my handphone tightly...I was waiting for the call...I'm waited until 4pm, suddenly one of my group member called me, asked me about the call...I called the PA..but couldnt reach her..she didnt answer....resume back & watched the movie..after finish watched it...I immediately called her back...call...call...call...until 5.30pm, but couldn't reach her...wasted almost RM 6 to call her...I'm so FREAK!!!!

So waited until today...I called the PA at 8.30am sharp...At last, she answered...but she told me that her boss is having a meeting & haven't see the letter...haiz...asked me to call her back after the lunch time...So, at 2.30pm...I called her back...She told me that her boss didn't give any answer yet...asked me again to call her before 5pm...

Haiz...I almost fed up already...Called her back at 4.20pm... the PA passed the phone to the director..The director want to talk to me...At last, she confirmed & let my group to visit her department to do the analysis & survey...the director asked me to call her deputy to confirm the time & date...

Conclusion, How efficient the government staff are? ~ 'tremendously good!'

I hope that my group can finish the project in 2 weeks time...

No comments: