Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Uni10 Swimming Pool

Just came back from my university swimming pool...this is my first time to swim at there...haha..about swim...So many years I didn't swim...habis....about the swimming pool...lol...an average swimming pool..not so big...follow the olympic standard...I think so...about the toilet...Walao....so dirty & smelly...my hometown swimming pool is much better than this...cleaner than this 'toilet'...need to pay RM2...but no maintainance...I'm so dissapointed...swam until the half of the pool..I don't have the 'guts' to swim until the end...the end of the pool is very deep...no pretty girls at there..haha..I'm so pervert...hahaha....after swim...wow...I felt stress on my triceps....this shows that I didn't swim for a long time... haha...before left the pool, saw some of the kids were practising to swim...wait wait wait...I saw older girls....lol...hahaha...but they are university students...lol...I hope that the management will upgrade their maintainance...so tired...

No comments: