Wednesday, May 13, 2009

MARDI II

Woke up at 7.20am...quite early...I'm waiting for them to wake up...so bored...need to go to MARDI again...This time need to go there to get the documents & pass the survey forms to the staff...Need to be at the library atm machines at 8.30am. But as usual, late again...haiz...2 of the members havent reach yet...Asked them to wait at MARDI, situated at Serdang, near to their house...2 cars follow C's car to MARDI...But, they lost already...couldn't follow C's car...Phew..luckily they can find us back...Reached MARDI around 9am..Waited for the another 2 guys...haiz...I don't know what to say...Met the deputy director of the information resource management division ..He's quite friendly & helpful...The library very small...got some documents that can use for the BM analysis, the secretary helped me to photostat it...the survey forms gave to his secretary to pass it all to the staff...Tomorow need to take it back from her...I asked the 'late guys' to take it...haha...1 of the group members took some photo...The weather was so hot...I felt like no mood to talk already...Went back to hostel after lunch at Serdang...So tired...In the last minute, 1 of my friend sms me, class cancelled..YES! Cancelled! Somemore the rain was coming soon...there is no rain in UNITEN since last 3 weeks ...So tired...Take a good nap...

This is the first picture that I put in the blog...I'm look so fat...lol



2 comments:

miss dimple said...

tat cheong chee wai looks so monkey!! muahaha~~~

ChiNg Fai said...

is it? haha... he's is the tai lou le~ haha