Tuesday, June 09, 2009

9th of June 2009

9th of June 2009 was my final exam for Bahasa Melayu Korporat MALB113 paper..About this subject, I felt that it is a really bored subject...always need to do presentation & do some research on 'kesalahan tatabahasa' on some documents...purposely come back to Uniten for this exam & need to pack my things back..reached at there around 10.30am...waited for them to 'make up'...went to library to for a lunch & do some final revision for the subject...read & tried some past year papers, luckily I can do some because almost all the questions came from the notes...Exam started at 2.30pm..Need to checked my seat place...Sometimes this Uniten makes me so frustrated...Why they don't want to put the seat number on the website for the special semester? Asked the students to check it on the board near to the exam hall...Really frust...Alot of people checked the numbers...I saw the wrong number...caused me to check it again...waisted my time...finished my exam on time at 4.30pm...This exam makes me almost speechless...This exam tested me alot on kesalahan tatabahasa & komunikasi...the mcq part is harder than the essay part...haiz...I hoped can score well...Went for dinner & celebrate 1 of my classmate's belated birthday...Searched for a place called 21st century resataurant...It's located at Mewah Club, Kajang Hill...It took almost 35 minutes for us to find the restaurant...we almost lost...asked more than 3 people to locate the restaurant...at there, can see the view of Kajang...1 of my friend said that can see the KLCC view but I couldn't see it...maybe it's due to the haze...thanks to the people who likes to burn something~ Reached back to hostel...play a new game called Plant vs Zombies...quite interesting...The others went out for second round...I lazy to follow them...want to save my money to buy something...haiz...tomorow need to pack my things to Shah Alam..lazy to do it~

21st Century Restaurant at Mewah Club

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plant VS Zombies?
what game is that? lol =)

ChiNg Fai said...

It's about plant who protects their owner's house from being attack by zombies...quite fun...did i know u Mr. Kenwooi?