Monday, June 15, 2009

Kopi Luwak

Yesterday I watched a TV programme called Coffee Confidential hosted by Moses Chan..First of all, I was not really concentrate on the programme because I was reading some newspapers...Suddenly, my father asked is it the coffee made from the feces? Wait a minute...I'm not so sure...Moses Chan repeated & called the coffee the "Mao Si Ka Fe">>> Feces Coffee or the real name called Kopi Luwak~ Not Kopi Lawak ah~

Walao~ It's real...the coffee is made from coffee berries which has been eaten & passed throughthe digestive tract of the Asian Palm Civet (Indonesian called it Luwak) or simply made from Civets' feces...OMG~

Somemore, this coffee is the most expensive coffee in the world...OMG~

When I saw Moses drank that coffee...I'm speechless...I don't know I have the guts to drink it or not~

Probably only hotels will sell this kind of coffee in Malaysia only...



This is Asian Palm Civet


This is the feces+coffee bean~

More information can search at : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak

Really OMG~



2 comments:

Huzai Mansor said...

lol. c'mon lets try it. haha

ChiNg Fai said...

lol...where we can try it? u know where can drink it?