Sunday, April 29, 2012

13th Week of the Last Semester~

I am not going to write about what had I done on last week. Instead, I would like to write about what I felt. Last week, my temper is getting bad when I faced some of the challenges. Furthermore, I get a lot of pressures regarding on studies, projects and job applications/offers from my peers. Actually, I shouldn't treat these matters as my pressures because I am different from the others. But imagine when a whole group of people ask  the same questions to you that you don't like to answer it. Will you get frustrated? I am a person who does not like to tell too much about my things to other people including my best friend. Maybe the readers may think that I am a secretive person. Yes I am. I was betrayed by few friends that revealed my secrets to other people on last time. I do not trust people easily after that incident. From that moment, I seldom tell my real problems or share my secrets to my friends, including my best /good friends. Meanwhile, spreading rumour is not really good. Rumour is like a virus that may kill a person. I was being told by a friend that I got an offer for something. I felt weird about it and I asked him/her where he/she got the information. To my surprise, he/she told me that he/she know it from another friend where that friend know it from another friend who so called that will give me the offer. I didn't get any notice that I will get the offer and I categorized it as a rumour because there is no solid proof to shows that it is a true story. I agree with one of my lecturers who told me that as a future engineer, we need to analyze a problem with facts and figures and not with rumours. I think that is all I want to crap at here. 1 week left before the back to back final exam but I am still slacking. 

Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few will be tried before you give them your confidence~



No comments: