Friday, April 06, 2012

Early April 2012

I would like to wish a Blessed Good Friday to my Christian friends and have a good Easter weekend!

Early this month, I was quite busy with my Integrated Design Project especially when I need to prepare and compile the materials for the client's meeting. It was quite last minute to received a notice for the meeting. But this is a real life. I need to be prepare what ever I face. About the meeting, the client was quite satisfied with my group works except a member. I tried my best to make sure that he do his works but sometimes he can gives me a pressure. I think the other group leaders will agree with my statement. I just hope that everything are in order. Recently, I have received a call from a company and the executive asked me whether I am interested to work with their company or not. Without hesitation, I agreed and sent my application letter & resume to her. And now, I hope they will ask me for an interview. But its still early, I still need to apply other companies so that I have a few choices to choose for my future. Nowadays, I am getting lazier despite busy with my projects. I didn't do my revision for the subjects that I taken. I just started to revise the notes 3 days before the mid term test. My mood of study is gone now. Maybe it is due to I am going to graduate soon. I am not the only person who feel that, some of my classmates feel that way too. I need to find my study mood back before the final exam. Yesterday, I took a test in the afternoon. I realized that my handwriting is getting worst like 'Chicken's Claw' (direct translation from Malay Language: Cakar Ayam). I hope that my lecturer will not deduct my marks due to my handwriting. During the test, I saw one of my classmates was cheating by copying the answer from her notes. She hided her notes under her answer booklet so that the lecturer couldn't notice it. I was wondering how she can get a high courage to copy. During evening time, I went to a hotel with my classmates for the last dinner before we graduate. It was a last minute planning and it is not easy to plan since everyone is busy with  their project. But in the end, it ended well. I saw them were enjoying. Gossiping here and there. No stress. After the dinner, we had our group photo session on a staircase. There was a tourist, who was walking down on the staircase. So sudden, she stopped and stand on a level of the staircase, called her friend to come down. My classmate asked her politely to excuse herself for us to take our group photo but she didn't leave and she  remains standing at there, interrupt our group photo taking. When her friend came down, she showed a 'Tiny Eyes' or 'Mata Sepet' look to us before she leave. All of us felt like: WHAT THE HELL??? Can she respect us? Even when we visit other countries, we still respect their people, cultures and rules. But they didn't. They came here to visit or study but didn't respect us. I think they should go back to their own motherland if they feel that here is not suitable for them to visit or study and the country will be more peaceful without their presence.  Please respect people so that they will respect you back. 6 weeks left and it will be the crucial weeks for me. I need to stay focus and keep a good health so that I can finish these 6 weeks well. 



A song that boost my spirit~ Don't give up~




No comments: