Sunday, April 15, 2012

15th April 2012

How lucky I am just now. I was shocked when I heard a loud 'POP' sound in my room and suddenly there is no electricity. Initially I thought that no electricity for the whole building but I was wrong, my house is the only place does not have the electricity. It is not the first time for me to face this kind of situation in the hostel. I faced it before during my final exam time on last year. The room is so dark and I home alone I do not have a torchlight and I had to used my the light of my handphone to see the area and I still don't know how to use my it. When I wanted to go out to the office's notice board and get the technician's contact number, one of my housemates came back from his hometown. Luckily got a housemate to accompany with me for the dark time. Haha~ After half an hour later, the technician came and repaired the problem. He found out that my room's sockets got problem. Luckily I haven't take my bath and the weather is really hot although this evening the rain showered at my university. Today is the 100th Anniversary of the sinking of Titanic. A total of 1514 deaths and it still famous for it's sinking legacy. I would like to share a short clip on how the ship sank by James Cameron and his team rather than to share the famous song 'My Hearts Will Go On' to commemorate the anniversary, to let the readers understand how it sank.



New Computer-Generated Imaginary of how Titanic sank~


3 weeks left before the final exam starts. I only have 2 papers and I need to face it on the first and second day of the exam week. It is a 'Back to Back' exam~~

Need to plan the time well and

I believe that 'The Pain You Feel Today Will Be The Strength You Feel Tomorrow~'



No comments: