Friday, May 11, 2012

Before & After Last Final Exam 2012

How do you feel when you finish your last final exam for your undergraduate studies?

I felt nothing even though I finished my last final exam on the second day of the exam week. It's looks weird for me. Usually when I finish my exams or tests, I will be very delighted and will go for a celebration with my coursemates. But this time is different. I have to continue to finish my Integrated Design Project after my final exam. Next week I will be going to face my final week in my university before I leave as an unofficial graduate. Currently I am still waiting for my group members to submit their final design report to me for checking & compilation before I submit it to the client. I do really hope that my group members will send it soon. Before the final exam, everyone was busy with their Final Year Project presentation, job interviews and the preparation of final exam. I was so tired when I faced these on last week. Rushed from a place to another place. I had my final presentation for my Final Year Project on last Friday and I was being asked thoroughly by the examiner about my project outcomes. It was a like facing a multiple shots from a person who use the M-16 rifle. But thanks to my supervisor who helped and backed me up during the presentation. I hope that I won't get a bad marks for my project. Meanwhile, I have checked my draft thesis with an anti-plagiarism software that currently use by my university recently and I satisfied with the result. Luckily I do not need to edit back my thesis so much. I had two days to do my revision before the final exam and it was quite last minute to do it. Furthermore, I do not have the study mood to revise all the notes and I always think about my holiday after my submission of my thesis. My target for the last final exam is to pass, not to score a good grades. Readers may think that I am give up or something else. Yes, I am and even some my coursemates think the same way. During my last final exam, I still can see some of the students were whispering each other. Really 'Respect' them on how to cheat during the exam time. I still don't know how to answer few questions for the papers although I am final year student. Hahaha. Lastly, one of my coursemates told me that I wasted many time for being serious all the time and I was like... Speechless... Maybe its due to my seriousness, he thinks that I am still single, no girls dare to come near to me, I don't like to approach girl or I am homosexual? Hahaha~




This song shows my current feeling~




No comments: