Friday, February 24, 2012

200th Post @ 3rd Anniversary of aMiR's BloG

My blog already reached 200th post and it seems like I have a lot of things to write for the past 3 years. I was started to write a blog when I worked in a bookstore in KLCC on 2008, to express about my working experience at there on Friendster Blog. After that, I changed to Blogger to write my blog because Blogger is much more easier to use. If I still continue to write my blog on Friendster, I think all of the posts will gone because Friendster terminated their blog function. Luckily~ When I read back my old posts, I felt so funny about myself and I saw I changed a lot. There are few reasons why I like to write blog: to share my experience with others, to express or give some opinions, to improve my writings and to keep some of memories so that when I am free, I can read and remember what have I done. A lot of my friends asked me about why I put the name of 'aMiR' on my blog, instead of using my own name and I promised them that I will explain on why I use it on my 200th post. The first reason is simple, I do not want to use my own name on the blog. Second reason is the name of 'aMiR' is given by one of my classmates during the secondary school time. I asked her what is the suitable Malay name for me. She told me that 'aMiR' is suitable for me because I always looked like a leader. =.= Maybe I am tall and my voice is too loud. But I like the name. According to Wikipedia, Amir means a commander, general, or prince, is a title of high office used throughout the Muslim world. I didn't use my English name for the blog because I prefer to use it privately. That is why I am using the current one. I hope my simple explanation will make the readers understand.

This week, I felt so pressure. A lot of things need to be done especially the Integrated Design Project. Need to do a lot of pre-planning and to monitor my group members' work of progress. It is a good training and I hope that with this experience, I can work well in the future. My classmate told to me that we just have 2 months left to study. This 2 months will be the critical months for me to complete my studies. I pray that my classmates & I can go it through well. I am quite nervous to graduate soon.

I will write more posts on my blog if I am free.


Happy 3rd Birthday to my blog, aMiR!








P/S: I like number '3'



No comments: