Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

Last week was a terrific week for me. Too many things need to be done. Felt heartache when I need to do the works. Slept less than 5 hours to rushed the works. I hope it will be alright soon.

For today's post, I would like to share something that I haven't reveal it before to the public. Even my friends didn't know about it. It's about my life on love affairs. How should I write... There were few girls that I admired since secondary school until university. During my form 5, there was a girl I admired. But because it is near to SPM, I do not have the courage to ask her for a date and worried that I could not handle my exams well. So, I gave up. Then I continued my study in a college, which a lot of Chinese girls study at there. As many people say: 'If you cannot find a boy/girlfriend in your secondary school, don't worry. You can find a boy/girlfriend during your college time". Hahaha. I saw a lot of guys were rushing to find a girlfriend and same goes to the girls. Its like a 'War of Love'~ I saw 3 guys chase the same girl or 4 girls chase the same guy. Haha~ As for me, same reasons. Admired a girl but I don't have the courage, shy. I am a coward and in the end, a guy managed to grab her. Too bad~ When I came to university to study, I realized that not many women study in the campus. Habis~ Furthermore, most of the pretty girls already grabbed by the seniors before I came in. No luck~ There were few girls that I admired but I have decided not to go for it. Wasted the chance again. Now, I marry to myself, having a single life~

A lot of people thought that I had a girlfriend before. But due to lack of confidence and courage, I am still single until now. I do not know how to express my feelings to a girl. I always use excuses such as studies, no money, no time to avoid myself to get a girlfriend. Sometimes I felt regret why I didn't take an action on the girl that I admired, especially during my college time. I wasted the chance. But I believe that my fate to have a partner will come, although I don't know when is it.

I think this is not my style to write about something that I feel shy at here. Anyway, I would like to wish a Happy Valentine's Day to those who are in relationship and to those who are single including myself, hope today will be a good day for us!



A Great Song from her, I Will Always Love you~









2 comments:

xinhui aka potato aka phoena said...

Blog is a way for you to express yourself!
Don't be shy. That's your rights. =)

ChiNg Fai said...

Absolutely right Potato! Hahaha~
Happy Valentine's Day! :D