Monday, February 06, 2012

Chap Goh Meh 2012

I would like to wish my blog's readers a 元宵节快乐!

Today is a Chinese Valentine's Day and to those who are in relationship, it's better to go out for dating before it's too late. Based on the culture, those who are single will be going to the river bank to throw oranges for women and bananas for men with the contact numbers, to find a new partner. Some even throw watermelon, papaya and even durian to lure people. Haha~ Actually, I haven't do this before and I'm not sure and I will do it or not. Should I do it tonight? Will my fate comes?

Recently, some of my friends asked about my future plan after my graduation. Actually, I haven't decide which path I should go and the readers will know it soon, after 5 months later. Don't worry.


Left or Right?









P/S: Stay tune for my next post~


2 comments:

Jhen said...

this blog post made me think of the childhood ryhme,

"que sera sera, whatever will be will be, the future's not ours, to see, que sera sera."

hahahaha happy chap goh meh!

ChiNg Fai said...

Thanks! Happy Chap Goh Meh to you too!

I think I will sing that song on my last day of studies~ LOL