Saturday, February 04, 2012

First Week of Final Semester 2012~

I just started my final semester on last Monday with a high expectation. On the first day, I had a class in the morning at 9am. But after half an hour later, the lecturer didn't come to the class and we as the students declared the class is canceled. Woke early in the morning and prepared for the class. I felt disappointed because the lecturer didn't inform the students about the class cancellation and just apologized the students through a Facebook group. It is informal to inform the students through Facebook because not everyone has a Facebook account although I am an active user. In my opinion, they should inform the students about any information related to the subjects by sending the emails, not putting up a notice on Facebook. It is a professional way to send an email to the students because it shows that the information is proved as 'black and white'. Facebook is a social network and not a place to announce a really important notice. I urge the lecturers to come back to the original place where they used to be and send their notification through email. Back to my study life. I attended two elective classes before I finalize my choice. Most of my coursemates were complained about less elective subjects offered by the university and I agree with them. But we have no choice. Life still need to go on. For the last class of the week, I was quite nervous because the lecturer will assign the students in to few groups and not the students to decide for their own groups. Because due to add and drop session is not over yet, the lecturers cannot decide for the groups yet. I just hope that I can get a good group members so that our work of progress will be smooth in the future. There were not a lot of students in the campus on last few days ago. It was easy to find a place to park the car. Currently a lot of students are having holiday or industrial training this semester. So quiet in the campus~ When I went to laboratory, I saw a Master student was doing his testing. The way he used the equipment gave me a horror feeling. He is going to destroy the things! I need to finish my testing as soon as possible so that I can use the equipment well before it destroy by him. Four months left for me to study. Time flies fast~ I still planning on my future path and haven't decide it yet~








2 comments:

Happy walker said...

all the best in ya future~

ChiNg Fai said...

Thanks Mr. Lonely~ Same goes to you~