Thursday, March 08, 2012

Early March 2012~

Almost 2 weeks I didn't write my blog. Quite busy with the Final Year Project, Integrated Design Project, elective subject project and other work loads. Pressure level is increasing. My temper is getting bad. It is not easy to handle something that does not follow your requirement and caused other members in to trouble, especially those people who think they are really smart but actually they are not. I can say that they are just a bad and lousy 'Actor' because they do not know how to act or perform as a real & mature engineering student. Everyone is facing their hard time on this last semester, which will end on next 2 months. Some of them wish to end their studies as soon as possible but some of them feel like do not want to graduate, they feel like they will miss their studies life soon. Some of my classmates and coursemates asked about my future plan and job application. I haven't think thoroughly and decide my future yet due to my hectic time now. Maybe after I settle with my works now first then I do my job application. Last week was a hectic hectic week for everyone because we need to submit our Final Year Project Progress Report 3. Time management is really important and I hope that my work is on schedule. Yesterday I officially skipped a class. It was a long time I skip a class last time. I'm not sure that I have this kind of opportunity to skip again when I work.

International Women's Day~ Connecting Girls, Inspiring Futures~ Nice theme~

That's all for today post since I just want to write my feeling~


First & Last time to donate in my university~











No comments: