Saturday, March 17, 2012

Half Semester Gone, Half Semester Left~

Next Friday need to submit my first draft thesis. No mood to write it. Need to write minimum of 70 pages for my 'First Love Book'. Half semester gone and semester left. 7 weeks left to study and after that will be the final exam week. Everyone is rushing for their projects, especially writing thesis. Meanwhile, some of us were facing few tests on last week. I managed to do my revision for my test. Sometimes I can say that not only practice makes perfect but we need to understand the term so that we can remember the term for a longer time. During the test, there was a question that caused every students frustrated for it. It took more than 30 minutes to solve that question although it should be done in 5-10 minutes. Even for myself, I was sweating at that time and felt pain on my right arm. I was like a robot to write answer fast so that I can finish the question on time. One of the student asked lecturer about it. In the end, I found it that the question got a little bit problem. I just hope that the lecturer will mark the answer appropriately. My classmates and I were thinking about our lives after the graduation. Graduation Trip? Road Trip? What will we become in the future? Work as engineer? Plan to buy a car and house? Marry the girlfriend? One of my classmates said that we look different now if compare when we were in freshman year that time and I agreed with him. The way we think is different than last time. I can see the almost everyone got white hair and I am proud that I have a lot of white hair. Even the hair stylist joked with me that got white hair is better than those who has the bald hair today. Haha~ I have sent few letters for my job application. I just hope that I will get a good job soon. Some of my classmates asked about my application. As usual, I do not like to tell some of my things to others and I prefer to keep it for myself. Maybe the readers will think that I am a secretive person. Yes, I am. I do not like to share my main problems and secrets with my friends, even my best friends now. I was betrayed when my things was revealed to everyone by my friends even though I told them to keep it as a secret. It was a trauma to me and I promise to myself that I will not reveal my main problems or secrets to other anymore. Maybe this will be one of my reasons that I am no in a relationship? My English is getting worst. I do not know how am I suppose to write my 'First Love Book'.

Half Semester Left~



An Inspirational & Great Song~ 海阔天空~










No comments: