Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Day 2011~

I am struggling with my studies now. My spirit of study still haven't recover after a full of 7 months of work & holiday. I am wasting a lot of time to day dreaming. If I fail anything in the future, the only person that I should blame is myself. About Halloween, it is not a main celebration/event in my country although got some places use the Halloween theme as their business marketing. Furthermore, even some universities and colleges organized a Halloween Night Party to let the students to enjoy. I am wondering when is my university will organize this kind of party, instead most of the time organize those night dinners that only sit, listen to some speeches, eat, watch some bored performances? I think it will be not so soon since my university is a conservative type. Anyway, I would like to wish the readers a

Happy Halloween~~

I hope you won't get chase by any 'thing' tonight~


Dream Chaser~





No comments: