Monday, November 07, 2011

SNAKE in the HOUSE!

I don't know today is my lucky day or not. When my mother wanted to clean her sport shoes in the living shoe, she heard something Pist Pist~ Suddenly, there was a snake near to her shoe! There was snake entered in my house. My mother was shocked and I saw her felt down on the floor and yelled for help. I was shocked too until my whole body was freeze. I don't know what to do. I don't know how it entered. It was the first time a uninvited guest entered my house illegally. The snake went here & there and hided itself. My mother gave me a mop to kill the snake. I was afraid to locate the snake. After 10 minutes ++ later, I found it near to the sliding door in the living room. No much time, I used the mop to squeeze the snake and shooed it our from the house. Still in squeeze moment, my mother used another mop to hit the snake's head. She sprained the arm due to the fall and couldn't hit it hard. I changed the mop with her and hit until it died. It was a horrible moment for me. It was the first time since I stay here for 6 years. After cleaned the floor and throw it away, I rushed to a hardware shop, bought a packet of sulphur and pour it on the boundary of my house. I hope it can prevent the snake to enter my house again. I almost get heart attack. Luckily my mother and I are safe for now. I pray that no more uninvited guest enter my house again. What a day for me~


RIP~



4 comments:

xinhui aka potato aka phoena said...

wow! what a 'great' experience. scary weyh

ChiNg Fai said...

Yalor~ Very scary~

definitely not abang said...

wah, u very the brave!! its a cobra king mind u ... darn poisonous. =S

ChiNg Fai said...

Yala~ Now, every time I enter my house, I need to check each part of corner & make sure that there is no ular~ Abang~