Sunday, October 23, 2011

183th Post~

This post is my blog's 183rd post and it is same with my height which is 183cm. A lot of people said I so tall but I do not think so. Still got a lot of people are taller than me. There are pros and cons to be tall. Be grateful with your height. You have a good and healthy body. Protect it. Love it. Its already a month past for my final year studies. The road that I face now is getting harder to walk. Although next few days will be a public holiday and most of the students will going to skip their classes before and after the holiday. But I do not have time to celebrate. More works need to be done and I need to use my free time to do my revision before the tests come. There was a lecturer reminded students in the class that 'Understanding' is really important. I agree with him because if I understand the theories, I can remember it longer than I memorize it. The lecturers are teaching fast. It means that more things need to read and understand. Next week, I will going to face Triple Tests >> T.T I hope my revision will sufficient for me to do it well. Meanwhile, I haven't start my first progress report for my project. I'm still searching some books and journals to find information my project. My laboratory testing was not smooth on last Thursday. There was an error occurred on an apparatus. It took 3 hours for me to calibrated the apparatus and it gave me a frustration moment. Next day, it was much better. I know the flow how to do it. Now, I understand how the seniors felt last time. Everyone looked fatigue, rushed their works and finished it on time. During their convocation, they smiled and laughed so happily. It was like a priceless moment for them. When I see the juniors, some of them are pampered. I hope they will learn how to be independent when they do their internship during their third year of studies. Just now, I managed to watch the final match of Rugby World Cup. The team that I supported won the cup even though the margin is merely 1 point only. I almost get heart attack when the opponent almost win it. It was worth to watch them to win. I hope I will win my battle soon~



A good song from Carl Off~




No comments: