Sunday, October 16, 2011

14th & 15th October 2011~

I was so exhausted on the last two days ago. On the first day, I need to take some samples with my classmate at a place. We were lucky because our supervisor accompanied us to get the sample. He helped us to arranged an appointment with the person in charge there to collect the samples. We reached at the place around 10.30am. Almost 5 years I didn't go there. The place changed a lot. We met the person in charge and he treated us a second breakfast meal. I was shocked that he is a high rank manager and I felt 'paiseh' to eat free meal from him. During the conversation, he told us that university's life is the most best during our life and I agree with him. After the meet, he asked his supervisor to fetch us to some places to collect the samples. I was so excited when I reached at the first place. I saw a lot of fresh things there and I even can smell the fresh air of the place. It was a wonderful experience when we handled the materials. For the second place, it was a prohibited place. I was fortunate that I entered there with permission. The view was so nice. I wish I can stay there. After the samples collection and lunch, we rushed back to the laboratory to start our testing. We reached back at 4.30pm. The laboratory was so hot. The air-conditioning was not function at all. It just blow the hot air in to the room. My laboratory skill was not good at all. My supervisor was willing to stay back, taught & helped us to test the samples. I would like to thank him for helping us throughout the night. Worked until 11pm. It was so tiring. I skipped my dinner to finish the test. Now I can feel like an engineer, do the test until forget to eat dinner. After the laboratory works, I went back to my apartment. I met my ex-roommate & housemate. I had a good time to chat with them until late night. I only slept for three hours. On the second day, I went to the hall and to help my lecturer to help out the convocation preparation. It was my first time to see the whole process of the convocation in my university. It was so protocol & messy. I saw some of my senior wore the graduation robe. After the convocation, I managed to met my seniors and had photographs with them. They looked so happy. I had two feelings at that time. First I was happy that they managed to graduate after 4-5 years for hardship. Another feeling was my time will come. Next year convocation will be my turn. I can't wait for the time to come. But now, I need to walk through the first road that filled with thorns. I hope I have enough strength to make this through.



Even lovers need a holiday~ Far away from each other~



No comments: