Saturday, December 31, 2011

Summary of 2011~

It was a busy and frustration week before the 2011 ends. Final exam is still going on although just finished for the first week. Last minute revision due to no study week. Pros and cons for the method of study although I not use to be with it. Just came back from my university after my second paper in the morning. I felt so stress when some of the people are enjoying to celebrate their new year countdown while some of us need to stay in the house and study. But I have no choice. Anyway, today's blog I would like to write a summary of 2011. Some memories are happy and some are not. About studies, I am officially a Final Year Student or Senior Year Student and it will last on next year May. It shows that I'm getting older. Older, Wiser? Hahaha~ Some of the juniors asked where are the fourth year students including myself? Seldom see us in the campus. That was how I felt when I seldom see my seniors in the campus. The reason is simple because our timetable is not so pack. But wait, less subjects to study doesn't mean that we are very free. The last semester for this year, I faced 3 Group Projects + 1 Main Project for my Final Year Project (Including 2 Progress Reports + 9 Separated Days & 19 times of Laboratory Testing), 4 Main Assignments, 12 Laboratory Reports, 2 Presentations, 7 Tests and 2 Quizzes in 14 weeks and there is no mid semester break. Maybe some of the readers think the workloads that I faced is not much but I felt that this is my second worst semester that I faced. The most worst, I will keep it for the next semester. Haha~ Time management is really important and I think I manage to do it well. Last semester, the grade is quite good. But for this semester, may God bless~~ About co-curriculum, I was too active during the early of the year. I had to supervise some of the activities and volunteered myself to help a career fair. I gained a lot of experience form here especially Patience. Meanwhile, I had the opportunity to attend a conference organized by a well known civil engineering society in Kuala Lumpur and it was a good experience for me and I learnt something that I cannot learn in my university. During the middle year, I was managed to revive back a camp for the chapter and this time, we went to Tanjung Piai, Johor. Although it was not great if compare to the previous camp due to some misunderstanding and quarrels happened, but overall I felt satisfied because it was a learning stage for everyone to learn on how to work with a team and lead a team. Finally, on early October, I officially stepped down and I passed my burden to another leader to lead the chapter. I can felt what my predecessors felt before. Relieved~ No more pressure~ I am happy that the chapter is famous among other clubs in my university. Now, I have to fully focus my studies as my sister advised me. This year, I had to go for an industrial training that is required by my university. It was my second time to work since last 2008 where I worked in a bookstore. I was nervous during the first day. My supervisor was on leave and I was alone for 2 days and cannot visit the construction area because they haven't provide the PPE for me. I just sat in the office and read some of the documents that are relater to my works. During the work time, I had to worked from 8am until 7pm although I can leave at 5pm. Sometimes I had to work overtime until 8-10pm. I think it was a good training for me and even my visiting lecturer supported that every students should work for overtime. I faced some of the incidents that the sub-contractors who like to create troubles but luckily I managed to control them. Sometimes, I saw some of the human faeces on the floor. How uncivilized the worker is. Haha~ Thanks to my supervisor and seniors who took care of me well during my training. I think the building is going to complete soon and I hope I have time to go visit there back soon. The friendship among my classmates is getting good. After the industrial training, we managed to go for another trip and this time, we went to Singapore. I was surprised the Singapore's system. Excellent! But one thing I don't like is the attitude that some Singaporeans gave to Malaysian, the price and the speed of escalators which were really fast for me. Other than that, it was a good place to visit. We enjoyed well although got some incidents happened. Meanwhile, I managed to have a gathering with them on my big day and they were so sporting and followed the theme. Thanks to them! As for my college's friends, we still had few gatherings. I felt that I am the youngest among them because most of them already started to work permanently and I am still studying. Hahaha~ Glad that they are still happy. Early of this month, I was shocked that my long time friend since primary school is going to marry soon. She is the first person among my friends. Congratulations to her! I hope both of them stay happy ever after~ There are few cases that make me sad and frustrated. As I believe, everyone is selfish but the level of selfishness among them are different. I need to becareful and need to be independent sometimes. About my relationship? Hahaha~ Still the same. Single but not available. Maybe some of the readers start to think am I gay?? I let the readers to decide. I am happy with my conditions now although I like to joke something naughty with my peers.

1000 words.


What!? 1000 words for a summary. I think it is not a summary but it is a LONG ESSAY! Hahaha~

I hope everyone will be enjoying their countdown tonight.




I hope this song will be play during my convocation or graduation night on next year~







P/S: Just now when I took my exam in the morning, there were 2 pairs of students discussing or sharing information about their answers during the final exam time and there is no action to be taken on them. Can they discuss actually during the final exam? they really have the courage to do so.

No comments: