Saturday, December 10, 2011

Early of December 2011~

3 weeks left before the year 2011 ends. I just came back from an event in my university. It was my second time to attend the event. There were few improvement for the event especially in the decoration and performance. It was held at the multipurpose hall. The theme was Bollywood. I managed to wear my Kurta or Jeeba again. I felt disappointed because the club that I nominate couldn't get it. I heard something the category had been canceled due to no nomination. I was shocked. But I don't want to care it anymore because I know that my team & I done the very best to uphold the chapter's name. I think it will the last event that I attend for this year. Last week was a miserable week for me. It was like a jackpot to me. I vomited for 4 times during a midnight. I cannot sleep properly. Wake and sleep. After the vomit session, diarrhea was the next. 8 times I need to release the faeces from my bowel. I felt my whole body like a squid. Too soft. But I still forced myself to the campus to take a quiz test and attend a lecture class. After the class, my roommate fetch me to a clinic for a check up. Many thanks to him. Glad to have him as my roommate. Appreciate his help. The doctor told me that I diagnosed with food poisoning. It was the first time I got it.I slept for the whole evening. ate bread for my lunch and dinner. Tasteless. On the next day, I felt better and manage to do my laboratory testing back. Until Friday, I went to my neighbour university's library. From what I saw, it looks better than my university's library, in sense of books, services, comfortability. I think I will come back and get some books and journals to read for my project. While on my way back home, I received a call from my sister that my paternal grandfather just passed away due to high blood pressure, which is caused by high fever. He has been admitted in to the hospital for a week due to stomach problem and transferred Baling Hospital to Sultan Abdul Halim Hospital. I felt sad that I cannot see him for the last breath. Rushed back to hometown during that night. I didn't sleep for the first night, accompanied my cousin to take care of the coffin. Slept for few hours in the morning. Funeral started on the second night. Too tired. Almost all relatives came back for the funeral. It looked like a mass gathering. There were cries and laughter. I hope he will rest in peace. After the funeral, I saw my father's face expression. I sensed that he miss his hometown. Start from next year, the Chinese New Year not the same anymore. I think the only day I will go back to hometown is during the 清明节. This week, I didn't do my laboratory testing. I concentrated more on my revision on my test. After the test, I realized that I need to work more hard. I cannot play too much already. I saw few juniors and they told me that they seldom see the final year students in the campus including myself. This is what I felt when I seldom see my seniors when they were in the final year. Time flies fast. Next week will be my project presentation and I haven't start to do the slides. Next 2 weeks will have 2 tests left. After Christmas, final exam starts. After exam, resume back my project and there is no semester break for me. I hope I can finish it on time. Need to take care of my health well because currently a lot of people sick due to hot and cold weather. Have a good weekend break before resume back my war~




Although I cannot attend his concert this weekend, but I still can listen it from Youtube.

一千個傷心的理由~




No comments: